E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are so many different dinan badges out there....how to tell a real one?

Just because these auctions have them in a plasic bad with a piece of paper with dinan copied on it doesnt mean it's real....look at all these different ones......

These all look fake to me.....

Attachments

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jonb325ci said:

That second one isn't fake, it's a legitimate Dinan badge just not for a 3 series.
With all the letters connected? You sure?

Is there a way to buy the Dinan 3 badge?

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
CSHFLW said:

With all the letters connected? You sure?

Is there a way to buy the Dinan 3 badge?
Yeah a local dinan dealer to me, well ex-dinan dealer, has that exact badge attached to their wall when you walk in.

There is no way to buy a Dinan 3 badge from Dinan, you need to earn 10points and save proof of purchases.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
UltimateOne said:
If your builing the BEST sedan this should be very true to you
Like I said....and you should know...Dinan doesn't make the best stuff.....

Your right, I should sell my H&R coilovers with special stiffer spring rates and UUC sways for DINAN springs and sways(which are the same thickness as stock).

Good idea:thumbdwn:

Sorry for asking a question about BMW parts....

·
Registered
6,340 Posts
if you dont think they're the best why do you wanna show off that you have a dinan part
oh, and listen to the karate kid song. The one thats like "youre hte best" then you'll understand

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
because hamann doesn't have a matching badge...and I will have other dinan parts....

I didn't even say I wanted the badge...just wanted to know which where real and what was fake?!??

My spidy sense is picking up hater vibrations!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.