E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figure if there is a general E46 section, why not create one for us specific "Station Wagon" :facepalm: owners

Got groceries!
Went to dealer and picked up:
Cargo cover handle;
Floor panel strap;
Windshield cowling;
Rear window regulator;
Rear hatch wiper blade.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Packed 2 surfboards INSIDE the car to go surfing in the AM. Then..
FCAB last week, RTAB this week & alignment. She feels like brand new, and I am ready to pass out.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Going to fire up the 3M headlight restoration kit today, see if that works. Else I'll be buying some new headlight lenses this week. And scheduling new passenger FCA and Bilsteins for next weekend :) The driver's side FCA is already new... got torn off (and subsequently replaced) in a lovely Socal pothole a few months back.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
More groceries!
"delaminated" or whatever its called, the center console using the hot water, green scrubbing pad and dawn method. Came out sweet!

·
Registered
3 Posts
More groceries!
"delaminated" or whatever its called, the center console using the hot water, green scrubbing pad and dawn method. Came out sweet!
Very nice! Can you please post a few photos of the finished project? Is this one of those common "mods" that many e46ers have already done? I need to do this to my Touring but I'm considering the PlastiDip respray solution.

While I am new to e46 ownership, and to this forum, I am a veteran BMW enthusiast (11+ years now). Fortunately, this community has much to offer guys like me. Thanks all!

Recently bought a UUC Evo3 SSK (w/DSSR) and UUC TSE3 exhaust (resonator-back) for my '02 Sport Touring. I can't wait to install them...

:thumbsup:
Tim

p.s.,
I would LOVE to see a thread devoted to Touring enthusiasts on this forum. Can we make it happen?

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I figure if there is a general E46 section, why not create one for us specific "Station Wagon" :facepalm: owners

Got groceries!
Went to dealer and picked up:
Cargo cover handle;
Floor panel strap;
Windshield cowling;
Rear window regulator;
Rear hatch wiper blade.
'cause it would still be considered general e46. :loco:

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Removed ugly (but OEM touring specific roof rack previous owner installed (and lost the key wrench).
BTW if anyone is interested I would sell it really cheap. Installs with flat screwdriver now instead of the special key wrench.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Very nice! Can you please post a few photos of the finished project? Is this one of those common "mods" that many e46ers have already done? I need to do this to my Touring but I'm considering the PlastiDip respray solution.

While I am new to e46 ownership, and to this forum, I am a veteran BMW enthusiast (11+ years now). Fortunately, this community has much to offer guys like me. Thanks all!

Recently bought a UUC Evo3 SSK (w/DSSR) and UUC TSE3 exhaust (resonator-back) for my '02 Sport Touring. I can't wait to install them...

:thumbsup:
Tim

p.s.,
I would LOVE to see a thread devoted to Touring enthusiasts on this forum. Can we make it happen?
Do not plastidip the center console. I did mine and it just wore away, rather quickly. Plastidip really doesnt hold up well to constant rubbing and usage. I just bought a brand new one from Tischer, worth every penny to have a brand new one.

·
Registered
162 Posts
hatch handle touring FIX

so the plastic that retains the screws on the hatch handle that mounts to the body of the hatch failed. easy fix..got some nuts that were just big enough so they wouldnt slip thru holes, and some longer self tapping screws,(that fit thru the nuts, put the bolts in the holes and put the screws thru the bolts and screwed away. required two different sizes of bolts and screws as the holes were of two different sizes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts