BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What did u do with your OEM Bumper after u got a new one? I am getting a Mtech in the spring, and was wondering what to do with it. I could sell it but who wants a 2002 325i bumper!:lmao: and would I get a better trade in with the OEM bumper on it?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I sold it to my dealer.

As far as resale value, since it's a BMW part, it will not affect theresale valueof your car.

·
hammer talks like this
4,292 Posts
hmm i dont think my dealer will buy my bumper hahaha. that would be funny if they did... sell them all my oem stock stuff... might wanna try selling it on the for sale section. seen some ppl selling theres.

·
hammer talks like this
4,292 Posts
Re: RE:

Choson1 said:
Don't sell it unless you need the money. Keep it so you can restore to stock when u sell the car.
thats true... i sold my coupe mirrors when i put on my M3 mirrors, but those things are easy to ship and it should be easy to locate a titanium silver set when i wanna change back to stock.

·
Registered
96 Posts
It's easy to store a set of mirrors but to store a set of bumpers and rocker panel it's a little bit more hard.

The body shop at my dealer bought it from me.

I would have kept them if I had the place.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats what I am talking about

jarruda said:
It's easy to store a set of mirrors but to store a set of bumpers and rocker panel it's a little bit more hard.

The body shop at my dealer bought it from me.

I would have kept them if I had the place.
Thats what I am talking about! How much did they give u for them?

PS: Whos the chick in your sig.

·
Just Marinatin'
2,912 Posts
sold mine on ebay

I figured since the bumper that I put on it was OEM that it didn't matter if I kept the old one. Only problem is shipping that big A stuff. I had to ship mine greyhound for the price to be reasonable.

·
I holla
1,692 Posts
you'll definitely have a better resale value on your mods. keep you stock parts, sooner or later you are going to sell you e46, slap 'em back on and sell the mods at a much higher price than the stock items would have gone for. :thumbup:

·
hammer talks like this
4,292 Posts
Re: sold mine on ebay

mcabr said:
I figured since the bumper that I put on it was OEM that it didn't matter if I kept the old one. Only problem is shipping that big A stuff. I had to ship mine greyhound for the price to be reasonable.
how much was that?

·
Just Marinatin'
2,912 Posts
Re: Re: sold mine on ebay

bender said:

how much was that?
I was able to ship it for 30 bucks. Sounds cheap but I was in Portland and it was only to redding california which is about a days drive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts