BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am living in West Los Angeles and planning to order a '03 M3. Which dealer should I got to?

·
Alpha Male
7,152 Posts
Cutter Motors in Santa Barbara.

You can "talk" to the General Sales Manager - Jon Shafer and the Internet Sales Manager - Franco Karzag (sorry if I got your last name wrong Franco) over at the forums at www.bimmerfest.com

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the reply guys, but I just checked that Cutter Motors is 100 miles away from me.

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
2,124 Posts
no i dont recommend doing that..go somewhere near you so when your car breaks down(it will) you'll get a rental and you wont have to drive 100 miles to get a rental

·
Registered
197 Posts
audikiller, where in the bay area do you get a loaner? i'm in the bay area too and i bought my m3 in modesto. kinda long drive but it was well worth it. got me down for msrp when every dealer around here were charging over. anyways, i would like to know this dealer so that i can go to them when i get something done on my car. its my only car so i will need a loaner. thanks.

cptpinoy

·
Law Enforcer
2,475 Posts
I've had a great experience w/ Shelly BMW in Santa Ana, CA. I bought my 330ci from them, as well as the M3 I ordered. Ask for a salesman name Yi-Wen. He's cool as ****, and he keeps it real. Even got my M3 at 1500.00 over invoice. Pretty good for a car that's in demand, and especially in this area of CA.

Attachments

·
Registered
464 Posts
CptPinoy said:
audikiller, where in the bay area do you get a loaner? i'm in the bay area too and i bought my m3 in modesto. kinda long drive but it was well worth it. got me down for msrp when every dealer around here were charging over. anyways, i would like to know this dealer so that i can go to them when i get something done on my car. its my only car so i will need a loaner. thanks.

cptpinoy
Just PM'd you :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts