BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i pick up a rare set of staggered style 5 in 18 the lip needs to be polish and fix up has minor curb rash on all 4. When i put this wheels on i want them to look MINT !! But i don't know what color to paint them to look good on orient blue car. Any suggestion? If anyone can photo shop the wheels on my car it will be much appreciated and it will give me a good ideal on how its going to look like .

Attachments

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
colourmatch ob, black (matte or gloss), gold, hypersilver. I wouldn't go outside one of those choices.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah the problem is theses are all the exact colors i was looking for... but i don't know which one to chose or how they will look on my car. lol

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I don't think your car is aggressive enough to pull off anything other than silver.
If you have to do something then gold or white would be my top picks (while keeping the lip polished of course)

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Style 5s I'd go hypersilver with stock lighting. If smokes on order then a black to match the grilles that are coming and needed (gloss or matte). Gold and colourmatched are the only other options with stock lighting but it better have perfect paint and pimp stance to pull it off.

I'd go silver with your chrome window trim and clear lighting... change front grille back to chrome too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts