BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think these pics belong to "Quaishan," and I tried to PM him, but he hasn't replied.

I just wanted to know which shade of black this e46 is? jet black? or metallic?

and is that grille custom painted to match? or do they come in a "black" trim?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Looks like Jet Black to me.

BTW, that is one sick ass accord!!!!!!! :yikes: Got more pics? that is hoooooooooot

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea it looks like jet black to me too, i just wanted to be 100% sure, because thas the color i want when i get my 330i :D

as for pics, heres the only other pic of his i cud find (in the member galleries):

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It will be end of this month, or early next month.
It was supposed to have been installed already (thas why it says "S/C'd" under my username, but things got delayed..

hopefully soon tho :)

·
Registered
288 Posts
how much HP do you expect it to be putting out after the install? any ideas?

i wanted to turbo my car...its about 5k$ CDN...with 8psi of boost i'd have 520HP and 600TQ...on my stock lt1 ;) but that's with octane boost...something like 110octane :p

with 6psi id have 410HP/450TQ~...98 octane i believe...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hehe theres a huge difference between camaro's and accords, and i wish i cud get gains like urs. COMPTECH, the company that built our supercharger knew that the V6 accords (TL's and CL's included) have tranny problems straight from the factory. So they purposely set it at low boost.

The supercharger itself puts out 4.5lbs of boost, giving us 225whp or so to the wheels (from 160whp stock).

but they also sell a seperate HighBoost Pulley that puts us upto 250whp or so at 7lbs. of boost. But they dont warranty that, because its getting close to the limit of howmuch the tranny can handle, and they dont want to have to buy people new trannies n stuff..

But i'm getting the high boost pulley anyways.. hehe. So i shud be around 260whp or so hopefully.

Then in a few months i'll part it out, sell it, and get me a 330i and supercharge that :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts