BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 328ci. i want to paint my reflectors my body color. I cant find the silver spray piant that will match my car, i dnt even kno the exact silver of my car. my car is the light silver not the gun metal grey looking 1. if ne1 knos wat color im talking about please let me kno. also if ne1 has done this to their silver bmw please let me kno wat brand name of spray paint was also used. help wood b greatly appriciated.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Certainly, if you look under the hood, there will be an official marking with the exact name of the color.

Also, :pics:

:)

·
Registered
53 Posts
cikapoofy said:
I have a 2000 328ci. i want to paint my reflectors my body color. I cant find the silver spray piant that will match my car, i dnt even kno the exact silver of my car. my car is the light silver not the gun metal grey looking 1. if ne1 knos wat color im talking about please let me kno. also if ne1 has done this to their silver bmw please let me kno wat brand name of spray paint was also used. help wood b greatly appriciated.
Most likely Titanium Silver. But WE NEED PICS.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the camera on my fone is working for some reason, i looked underneath the hood and the badge said something like titansiber silver, is that the same as titanium silver?

·
Der Meisterstück
2,496 Posts
Is this your first BMW?

You can find the name of the color of your car on the Driver's side shock tower under the hood!

Most likely your car is Titanium Silver.

Anyways don't expect to find Titanium Silver Spray or any matching silver spray at your local PepBoys!

BTW. This thread is DUMB :thumbdwn:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MrMotorwerk said:
Is this your first BMW?

You can find the name of the color of your car on the Driver's side shock tower under the hood!

Most likely your car is Titanium Silver.

Anyways don't expect to find Titanium Silver Spray or any matching silver spray at your local PepBoys!

BTW. This thread is DUMB :thumbdwn:
well im sry u think my thread was dumb "mr motor" i was just asking for some help.

·
Europrojektz Malaysia
1,828 Posts
cikapoofy said:
the camera on my fone is working for some reason, i looked underneath the hood and the badge said something like titansiber silver, is that the same as titanium silver?
there's usually a number next to the name of the car color. that number is your paint code, match the codes on the paint.

·
PSHOPWERKS
4,579 Posts
354 - Tit Silver

1 - 9 of 9 Posts