E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking it was a Nissan, but cant be too sure. Definately pulled on my vert. That settles it, I am ordering the supercharger today, was gonna wait till the winter but no better time.

What are the specs of that ride??

Attachments

·
Banned
2,575 Posts
Looks like a 350z

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
holy sh!t!!!!!! its a skyline!! you never had a chance... that car is way to fast

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Skyline ey??? Real fast man. Had a feeling it was a turbo, didnt know they were out yet. We got on the highway together, I went to middle lane he came around into the left to pass me. I tried to pinch him a bit to try to get him to come off of boost. Didnt work guy held in there and I had to give up the lane, it got uglier from there..

Is the VF supercharger gonna level things or still no?? Called to order it just now, guy says they wont take a credit card I gotta show up with a bank check. Is that a joke or what??

·
Registered
32 Posts
you've just been passed by one of the fastest cars on the ring and on earth, a heavy electronically guided 473 HP twin Turbo charged Nissan GT-R (not a Skyline). It will beat the hell out of any BMW straight line or around any track, I don't think SC would help you much here. It's a playstation more than a car, the electronics drive the car for you, so yeah I would stick with the fun to drive M3 and don't worry about the car passing by :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c9EXPpgq7U

·
Registered
414 Posts
you've just been passed by one of the fastest cars on the ring and on earth, a heavy electronically guided 473 HP twin Turbo charged Nissan GT-R (not a Skyline). It will beat the hell out of any BMW straight line or around any track, I don't think SC would help you much here. It's a playstation more than a car, the electronics drive the car for you, so yeah I would stick with the fun to drive M3 and don't worry about the car passing by :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c9EXPpgq7U

yea what he said, where were you in NY when you saw this. I would be honored to be passed by one. but yea get that supercharger.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was in Northern NJ, the car had temp tags on it. Like I said gotta admit the guy had some [email protected]@s too, couldnt get him to lift out even for a second, dont think it woulda made much of a difference, but when in doubt a little brake check never hurts, lol...

Gonna be shopping for S-Chargers this weekend, i am sure i can find someone that will take my order with a credit card..

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
damn electronics up the a$$... i cant believe it will remove the top speed governer when the GPS tells the car its on a track WTFFFFF...

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cool so guess I could say i'm the First on this board to be eaten by one of these things. Ha!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
I was in Northern NJ, the car had temp tags on it. Like I said gotta admit the guy had some [email protected]@s too, couldnt get him to lift out even for a second, dont think it woulda made much of a difference, but when in doubt a little brake check never hurts, lol...

Gonna be shopping for S-Chargers this weekend, i am sure i can find someone that will take my order with a credit card..
if you want some serious power, i would look into the horsepower freaks turbo kit...preferably stage 3. 700+whp ahhhhh :excited:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I am thinking it was a Nissan, but cant be too sure. Definately pulled on my vert. That settles it, I am ordering the supercharger today, was gonna wait till the winter but no better time.

What are the specs of that ride??
GTR

welcome to teh interwebs

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.