E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in the photos album the first E46 3 series cabrio/coupe click in and go to page 60. In there there is a picture of a silver m3 the last picture and it has a widebody kit i think, does anyone know who makes this kit thank you

·
Registered
280 Posts
m3racing said:
in the photos album the first E46 3 series cabrio/coupe click in and go to page 60. In there there is a picture of a silver m3 the last picture and it has a widebody kit i think, does anyone know who makes this kit thank you

This one?

·
Registered
169 Posts
body kit

If I am not mistaken it is Kronos. Estrictlyforeign.com sells the kit. I have also seen it on a few other sites. To agressive for my taste, but I do think it is good looking. May want to check Lumma tuning http://lumma-tuning.de/ , about the same just a little more passive....I guess for lack of a better word.
Lumma tuning is in Dutch so click to enter site and then click BMW, and next click your model!! Hope that helps!!

m3racing said:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts