BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mines is the cup holder under the armrest. What is the purpose of having that cup holder there if the armrest is hovering over it, I usually keep 2 bottles of water in my cup holders but since the armrest wont go down I just keep 1 now

·
Registered
135 Posts
Mines is the cup holder under the armrest. What is the purpose of having that cup holder there if the armrest is hovering over it, I usually keep 2 bottles of water in my cup holders but since the armrest wont go down I just keep 1 now
I just use the passenger as the second cup holder :pimpin:

My only complaint would be the drive-by-wire.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
no drinks in the car.. problem solved. My con is that i cant roll my windows up with the key... yet..

·
Registered
276 Posts
Delete that armrest.. one of my favorite mods ive ever done

I kept accidentally turning on the seat heaters before I disconnected them shits. And when my AC is on its so parasitic it feels like my ebrake is on.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Bimmer App

·
Registered
7,346 Posts
Wish doors would unlock when put into park.

Sent from my DROIDX using Bimmer
This. True I've not searched, but is there a way to make the doors stay open? (I have a 6spd ///).

If I had to pick something else, gas I guess but I mean, it is an M so it was expected.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts