BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
OG e46fanatics lurker!
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im due for new tires...ive got the warning belts showing on one of my tires. just wondering what are you guys paying for a new set of tires being, mounted, balanced, etc. i was looking at tirerack but the tires i want (yoko avs es100) are on back order so i might just try and buy them locally at discount tire which is gonna cost me ~600 big ones.:bawling: im just buying the stock sizes...any tips on saving some cash??

·
Slow in, slower out
4,652 Posts
A buddy just got 5 (yep, he did the spare too) 225/45/17 Kumho 712s for a little around $520 including mounting, balancing, tax, and recycling the old tires.

Ed

·
OG e46fanatics lurker!
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
teamdfl said:
A buddy just got 5 (yep, he did the spare too) 225/45/17 Kumho 712s for a little around $520 including mounting, balancing, tax, and recycling the old tires.

Ed
wow, thats cheap!!

·
hammer talks like this
4,221 Posts
19's.... my sig was made in order to call attention to something i ahd a problem with... ill change it just for you. cause i love you.

·
Registered
928 Posts
CALL ME

CALL ME! Thats why Im here! :D

Full pricing is shown on our site- take a look.. Call me for help in selecting or when ordering!

http://www.tirerack.com/index.jsp

·
OG e46fanatics lurker!
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: CALL ME

CALL ME! Thats why Im here! :D

Full pricing is shown on our site- take a look.. Call me for help in selecting or when ordering!

http://www.tirerack.com/index.jsp
hey eddie, thanks for the reply. but i think im gonna need these tires real soon, the warning belts are exposed pretty bad on both my rears. i think im gonna just bite the bullet and buy them at discount tire. jezus those guys over charge like a mutha!!:cry:

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
teamdfl said:

Ed
Kuhmo 712s are cheap, but they are absolute poop. If you go with any Kuhmo tire, go with the Kuhmo MX, they are still a good deal cheaper than most other of the standard tires (so3s, avs, pilot sports).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts