BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are the best demon eyes out there that give a blue glow?

also, if i do buy them, then does my daytime lights stay off?

Also, I've seen pics of the demon eyes on at night, but the xenon lights dont lite up and the signal lights stay on.

Is that just a setting you can do or is mine gonna be permanently like that once i install them?

·
Network Analyst
3,487 Posts
A blue light? You could probably get a set of UUC or some other demon eyes and rig up a blue filter in front of the light.

There are lots of different ways to wire up the eyes. Depending on how you do it you could either have them on all the time, with parking lights only, with fog lights only, or have a stand alone switch just for the eyes.

dave

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh ok

so how much are the uuc demon eyes?

about the blue glow, normal demon eyes dont glow blu? Ive seen white ones, blue ones, red ones even green ones.

·
Network Analyst
3,487 Posts
DrFunk said:
oh ok

so how much are the uuc demon eyes?

about the blue glow, normal demon eyes dont glow blu? Ive seen white ones, blue ones, red ones even green ones.
uucmotorwerks.com

dave

·
Registered
965 Posts
Is it my impression or do we have 3 sponsor companies selling Angel Eyes? Umnitza, Vinnimac and Herb and UUCMotorwerks?

·
Registered
33 Posts
wish list

I dunno but vinny is on my shopping list

I like the way you can chnaged the colors without removing the glass rings :thumbup:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Look up Umnitza. He is a board sponsor and he sells the DDEs. He is a partner of Jim Powel the designer of the kit. I have installed several of these kits now with little problems. I highly suggest the DDE kit.

I you want to see some pics of the DDEs and the install click on my sig and look under the "did it myself" section.

John V

Give me a shout if you want more info

1 - 8 of 8 Posts