E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
504 Posts
yes, they fit, the offset is somewhere around 35-38mm which makes them stick out extra 10mm (same effect as having 10mm spacers - known not to rub)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers folks im picking them up hopefully today if the guy is still selling them at the agreed price as they are worth about £1000 according to a local garage.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Why not ? They come from a compact (that means they can't be M offset). And e9x offsets are close enough to e46 to fit

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Bought the alloys in the above link fitted them to the car however do not look as good as i thought they would so going to stick with them untill i get some better ones. Still beats the 16" standard ones which looked pants!

·
Banned
842 Posts
It says they came off of a 3 series "sport compact" wtf that means...pics looks like a 318 to me. I'm guessing they will fit. 225 X 40 X 18 is a measurement for tires, not wheels. Sounds like they are 18x8's or 18x8.5's.

hi i have a e46 320d and was wondering if 19" m3 wheels will fit as i have just won them on ebay????
Yes and no. I replied to yer other thread.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts