E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
STi --> M3
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gen V DDE's Installed after numerous mistakes. :flipoff:

Very impressed, besides the fact that I got aqua filters! They still look cool with their greenish tint though.

·
Beware of pwner
1,714 Posts
Looks good!

How did you get them to shine green (aqua filters?), and why do your corners look amber, and blue at the same time?

E

·
STi --> M3
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys...I got them green by using a pretty normal blue, lighter blue filter. It made it a true aqua color, which really appears more green to the eye. :)

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
disable that drl thing. It'll be cool

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
daytime running lights. WHen mine are on i can't see the inside light because the drl is brighter then the rings

·
STi --> M3
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I know what you are talking about. I am taking it to my dads dealership sometime so I can have them disable the auto DRLs. Can't see both rings at a time either. lol.

·
Registered
46 Posts
trey2s said:
Gen V DDE's Installed after numerous mistakes. :flipoff:

Very impressed, besides the fact that I got aqua filters! They still look cool with their greenish tint though.

Yo could u show me a pic where u put the light boxes

·
STi --> M3
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey...I can't really show you, but I put the lightboxes down the the bottom area of the engine bay with some velcro strips on each side...because that seemed the easiest, since I will never change the Filter color.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts