BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend (an e36'er over on bimmerforums) brought me some AutoMagic Banana Wax the other day and convinced me to try it on my car. Not only does it smell like banana, it leaves a REALLY nice shine. So naturally, we went around campus (UF) taking pictures. I just wanted to share one pic that I thought was pretty cool. And a photoshop I did of what I want my car to look like (with SSR GT3's...mmmmm). Can you guys give me some ideas of what else I could do?

·
///Andrew Alewine
5,360 Posts
lol.. All you have in mind is to do rims? You can do better than that. Nice background picture btw. I dunno, get a m3 front bumper, mtech, or acs addon. Sides.. lol don't just stop at wheels. Nice color btw.

·
Registered
25,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, as far as looks are concerned, yeah, lol, rims are the only thing I really have in mind right now. I got clears and a lip spoiler a few weeks ago. I'd love to get a tornado kit, but that's $$$ and I'm sitting around in college right now, so it's a problem.

·
Banned
621 Posts
kpeng said:
My friend (an e36'er over on bimmerforums) brought me some AutoMagic Banana Wax the other day and convinced me to try it on my car. Not only does it smell like banana, it leaves a REALLY nice shine. So naturally, we went around campus (UF) taking pictures. I just wanted to share one pic that I thought was pretty cool. And a photoshop I did of what I want my car to look like (with SSR GT3's...mmmmm). Can you guys give me some ideas of what else I could do?

Hey do you goto the University of Florida????

·
Registered
82 Posts
kpeng said:
Hey, I think I've seen you around campus. Do you go to UF or teach there?
nah i'm a student at SFCC :D you prolly have seen my car around town... however there is a few more estoril m3's around.

However if u happen to see a black M5 on campus, that's my dad.

·
Registered
25,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, I'm pretty sure there's a professor with another one, and there's also another professor with a red 8 series.

·
Premium Member
869 Posts
kpeng, i plan on going to UF next year. Hows the driving situation like for freshmen? Im bringing my car either way, but will i get to use it? :dunno:

·
Registered
25,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if you live on campus, the driving situation sucks. you can only park in Red 1 areas and there's like...2 areas, both of which are far away from everything. You'd have to either walk 15 minutes, or wait around for a bus to get to your car. You can park anywhere you want on the weekends, but other than that, it's bad. I wouldn't suggest it, it's not fun.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts