BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, this is trip number 11 for me. Im heading from Tucson Arizona to Franklin Lakes NJ, a total of 5016 miles round trip. So far my car has 105,000 miles so itll be at around 111k when i get back in Tucson in Jan.

SOOO my 36 hour non stop trip includes taking 10 east to 25 north to 40 east to 44 east to 70 east to 76 east to the NJ tpk to rte 208 to my house!! Hopefully ill see some of you on the road in either AZ, NM, TX, OK, MI, IL, IN, OH, PA, or NJ good lord thats far..

i just slapped on the car bra, thanks cavan! and im off tomorrow at 12, talk to you guys thursday

·
2 point five 3 two 3 i
3,920 Posts
[email protected], thats a lot of miles!
well at least you get to do it in a BMW :D
drive safe bro!

ps, send me some pics of your car, I'll try to make you a new sig. your bicycle tires are killing me! just playing ;)

·
E46Fanatic
3,128 Posts
damn bro! i'm actually off on my first long trip with my bimmer. have a house in Royal Palm Beach, FL. Leaving from here, Long Island NY in about 6 hours. your trip makes my 1,200 miles one way seem like a piece of cake. any advice to keep myself occupied? :D be safe bro, have a great trip!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well after the first 6 hours youll be in a daze which will make the rest go by faster! heh j/k, make sure you bring plenty of drinks, and plenty of music. If you get tired, roll down the windows and turn your a/c on high, that will wake you up. bring lots of lots of cds

·
E46Fanatic
3,128 Posts
menace3054 said:
well after the first 6 hours youll be in a daze which will make the rest go by faster! heh j/k, make sure you bring plenty of drinks, and plenty of music. If you get tired, roll down the windows and turn your a/c on high, that will wake you up. bring lots of lots of cds
will do, thanks bro :thumbup:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
becareful where you stop too, and if you get tired, stop. id hate to hear of anyone getting in a wreck. best of luck on your drive! happy holidays

1 - 7 of 7 Posts