BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I finally found the best price on the parts the I needed to repair my car. I got the price from Pacific BMW. My laundry list was about 10 parts long and was some pretty heavy things like a rim and such. Total for shipping was 38.05 which is not bad at all. I do have to wait for the damn holidays to be over first because the warehouse is closed and all of my parts are special order :( Cost me ~1600 total w/o the new tire.

AdamR

·
St. Louis BMW Fanatic
7,178 Posts
Glad to hear you are getting the parts you need. The shipping doesn't sound too bad at all. Pacific BMW is always very reasonable.

Good Luck and happy holidays. :D

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a bunch vinny. Yeah, well hopefully Ill have this damn car done by the 2nd weekend of january and back on the road.

AdamR

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
What happened to your ride?

digitalgm said:
So, I finally found the best price on the parts the I needed to repair my car. I got the price from Pacific BMW. My laundry list was about 10 parts long and was some pretty heavy things like a rim and such. Total for shipping was 38.05 which is not bad at all. I do have to wait for the damn holidays to be over first because the warehouse is closed and all of my parts are special order :( Cost me ~1600 total w/o the new tire.

AdamR

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I finally found the right conti to match and it still cost ~390 even from Eddie.

Thanks all of you guys for the well wishes! :)

AdamR

1 - 8 of 8 Posts