1. Never wash/wax in the sun.
2. Always prep your paint surface properly (ie... clay, polish, etc.).
3. Always use microfiber towels, especially on dark cars.
4. Do not dry or wax in a circular motion.
5. If your clay or towels fall on the floor (outside), discard them.
One that you would typically use (with car wash & water mix), and the other (with clean water) to rinse your Wash mitt with after each use. That way you're not loading up your wash mitt with dirty water... :thumbup:
Before you dry. Use the "Flood" method. Where you take the nozzle off the hose can let the water run gently flooding each panel start from top to bottom. You will be amazed on how much water runs off. I say if gets about 80% of the water off my car compared to not using this method. It will drastically reduce your drying time.
A forum community dedicated to BMW E46, E90, and F30 owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about M performance, turbo kits, engine swaps, builds, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!