BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed my car making weird sounds when im on the highway exceeding 60 mph. It sounds like this eeeuuueuuuuureeee mmeeeeclutclu tcluteeuuueuuuxlutclutclu treeeeemeuueuu.

whats the problem?

thanks

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if you enunciate it out loud that is exactly what it sounds like, is something bent in my frame?

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Lmao wtf is that, sounds like u got a chubaka stuck in ur rear axle. Fire couple of rounds of laser and he should go back to his planet.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
enter said:
I noticed my car making weird sounds when im on the highway exceeding 60 mph. It sounds like this eeeuuueuuuuureeee mmeeeeclutclu tcluteeuuueuuuxlutclutclu treeeeemeuueuu.

whats the problem?

thanks
Give us a rendition in the form of a sound clip please. :D:D

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I called up my dealer earlier today and I duplicated the sound over the phone, he paused for a moment then told me to go home...wtf?? did he think i was joking?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
enter said:
I called up my dealer earlier today and I duplicated the sound over the phone, he paused for a moment then told me to go home...wtf?? did he think i was joking?
He probably thought you needed to dry up, ya lush!! :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Ahahahaha thats kinda funny man how u tried to emulate the sound of the car, but yea I think I kno what you mean. I have a 00' Maxima that does that, but its like cluttering sounds not exactly sure what it is either. I just drive my Bimmer now :woot:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well I dont know if its a serious problem or not and didn't know how to explain it to him otehr than that.....come to think of it, if someone did that to me i would think hes retarded

·
Registered
536 Posts
enter said:
well I dont know if its a serious problem or not and didn't know how to explain it to him otehr than that.....come to think of it, if someone did that to me i would think hes retarded
:lmao:

Finally dawned into you huh! Anyway maybe a scheduled trip at the dealer and a test drive with the service guy would be a better approach. :idea:

You may also want to try what Malachi suggested (sound clip) or look for that Maxima you may have run over... :)

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
gokcer said:
Lmao wtf is that, sounds like u got a chubaka stuck in ur rear axle. Fire couple of rounds of laser and he should go back to his planet.
THIS IS THE MOST HILARIOUS THREAD IVE EVER READ, AND NICE POST gokcer!!!!! HILARRIOUSS!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts