BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 489 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***weekly picture game*** This week: Sunrise/Sunset

Alright, it's time for a slightly different "your car with" picture game. Basically, instead of trying to be the first one to post a pic, the goal is to post the best/coolest/most unique/most creative picture within the time allowed. This game won't be as fast-paced, will allow more people to participate, and hopefully will inspire you guys to go out and take some good pics.

Here are the rules:

1- A challenge will be posted at the beginning of the work week
2- All challenges will be in "your car...." format, such as your car with another car, at a certain place, or with a particular object. Note: this means your car - it can be your wife's car, but not your parents, brothers, cousins, friends, etc. Just trying to keep this from getting out of hand.
3- The picture posted must be taken after the challenge has been given - please don't post old pics, even if they are awesome.
4- Each person is limited to THREE pictures per challenge.
5- I'll pick the winner of the first challenge, from then on, the winner of the previous challenge picks the new challenge AND gets to pick the winner of that challenge.

Example:

Challenge #1: your car with a flag (one picture per person, pic must be taken since start of challenge), OP picks the winner

Challenge #2: [chosen by winner of challenge #1], this person picks the winner of their challenge

Challenge #3 [chosen by winner of challenge #2], and so on.

Challenge deadlines will be Sunday evenings at 8pm CDT.

PM me with any questions or post it in the thread. Since this game is brand new, it might take some time to work out the bugs, but we'll figure it out. I don't have any kind of prize to give away to the winner, so there's no reason to say this will only last a month. If someone wants to donate something, PM me and we'll see who can get the most wins for the prize.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Challenge Winners:

#1 Dominic.G. (flag)
#2 darksideracer69 (tree)
#3 l4zy (loading dock)
#4 mletchworth (2 wheels)
#5 TwoFa****rYa (wall or fence)
#6 mletchworth (reflection)
#7 darksideracer69 (sunset)
#8 Dominic.G. (from above)

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Hmmm time to start looking :)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Bimmer App

·
Registered
611 Posts
Im so doing this tmr! Have a perfect Tall Flag right beside my job lol...Stay tuned...Does Picture tweaks count? like Black n White, or Sephia, or etc etc...No photoshopping though

·
Registered
25,535 Posts
I love a great challenge! Thank you so much for putting together, this is just an absolute pleasure! God bless you!

1 - 20 of 489 Posts