·
I've got what plants crave.
1,478 Posts
word. on like snow tires or something....hahahahahaaaa:thumbup:

how about h&r sport springs and bilstein sport shocks....:eeps:

·
...and I'd be all shiny..
1,835 Posts
I'd love a GB on a few things out there. Not that I've been th8inking about it too much (;)) but heres my list of GB's I'd like to see:
1. KW v.2 coilovers (I know we already had a GB but I didnt have the $$$ then)
2. Xenon headlights from Bekkers
3. Hamann 19" PG2's
4. Brembo crossdrilled rotors for the 325i
5. finally how bout some complimentary super chargers just to spread a little holiday cheer :thumbup:

4,239 Posts
UUC holiday special...

I have something for you guys, a couple of nice stocking-stuffers...

Now through the end of the year, get $35 off the total price of the UUC RK Shadow shift knob and matching e-brake.

Simply use cooupn code SHADFAN35 when ordering from our website, and the $35 discount will automatically be applied. You must order both the knob and matching e-brake to get the discount. Offer valid on web orders only.

For more details and pics of the new SHADOW line, click here:

http://www.uucmotorwerks.com/html_product/BMW_knobs/RKSHADOW.htm

A few pics:

Happy holidays!

- Rob

·
Banned
1,163 Posts
Rob, are those shift knobs similar weights to the aluminum RK3s? Are they also illuminated?

·
...and I'd be all shiny..
1,835 Posts
Damn that a nice deal, but I already have a RK Magnum on the way :sad:. I have my heart set on that ebrake handle though.

What weight is the shadow knob compared to the RK Magnum? From the looks I'd take a guess thats its not iluminated. Thats OK by me, that silver, leather, and CF combo are super :pimpin:.

: Edit : As far as the original question I would love to see an M3 steering wheel GB or round airbag GB

4,239 Posts
advan24r said:
Rob, are those shift knobs similar weights to the aluminum RK3s? Are they also illuminated?
RK Shadow knobs are about 1oz. less than the aluminum RK2/RK3 knobs.

Not illuminated... the inlay shift pattern insert is a different sort of piece. As you can see from these two pictures, the insert starts as a metal casting and then the colored material is put in. Final polishing is by hand:

- Rob

·
Registered
842 Posts
can you take out that blue shift pattern inset?? Looks kinda out of place on such a beautiful shift knob

1 - 14 of 14 Posts