E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK.. Thursday my car is going in for service.. since the people at momentum driving my car probably wont be nice, i think fair play is in order. I'm gettng a 330 or 325 loaner and am taking requests for video footage. What would you like to see footage of???? abusive donuts? Power braking? Power braking donuts? Hollywoods? 7000 RPM Neutral drops? Please reply!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,686 Posts
marv said:
OK.. Thursday my car is going in for service.. since the people at momentum driving my car probably wont be nice, i think fair play is in order. I'm gettng a 330 or 325 loaner and am taking requests for video footage. What would you like to see footage of???? abusive donuts? Power braking? Power braking donuts? Hollywoods? 7000 RPM Neutral drops? Please reply!!!!
You think you're going to get at least a 325, watch them give you a 1980 Corolla. Anyways, I would like to see lots of drifting in the 1980 Corolla. :lmao:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
100 Posts
marv said:
OK.. Thursday my car is going in for service.. since the people at momentum driving my car probably wont be nice, i think fair play is in order. I'm gettng a 330 or 325 loaner and am taking requests for video footage. What would you like to see footage of???? abusive donuts? Power braking? Power braking donuts? Hollywoods? 7000 RPM Neutral drops? Please reply!!!!
And you guys wonder why dealers dont want to give loaners out :rolleyes: Just dont total their car like you did your CLK :lmao:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,371 Posts
oh yea, i trayslided my saturn. I did the thing were i go like 60 to 0 in one second but with burnt tires and i did 10000 neutral drops etc etc.
 

·
Sick of Modding my car
Joined
·
394 Posts
haha i have yet to get a loaner:dunno: Maybe its because im 17, and they dont want me driving one:lmao: :dunno: :pimpin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,396 Posts
Why are you guys always raggin on Marv. His CLK was totaled in the floods we had here in Houston. Momentum only has BMW loaners anyway :). My bet is that they'll give you a z3 3.0 coupe or roadster
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
When my car was in service...They gave me a good ol' 2002 Toyota Corolla. I didnt abuse it tho...I couldnt, car was too damn slow, besides that I felt if I ruined it I would get killed in it. I dont think any dealership loanes out BMW's :liar: What dealership gives out loaner BMW's? Wish that was my dealership!!!
 

·
Conceited Prick
Joined
·
1,916 Posts
Mine loaned me a 02 530 stick. I know they've got a few of the new 7s for loaners. Maybe I can get one of them next time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
543 Posts
they gave me a freakin mazda protege..piece of ****..nice ebrake turns, too slow for dohnuts but it happened good breaks thou..sometimes i like to drive around neutral D 2 and 1 and the same time..moving back and fourth rapidly hahah piece of **** car
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh... while I am at it... anyone looking to buy any OEM 3er parts from the car? Im definitely keeping the compact spare for my own use, as my M3 failed to come with one (hey, im entitled to it, right?). Anyone have any blown speakers they need replaced or damaged rims? What about that engine swap you heve been dreaming about since you ragged the sh1t out of it for 30k miles?
 

·
Manwhore
Joined
·
2,517 Posts
marv said:
Oh... while I am at it... anyone looking to buy any OEM 3er parts from the car? Im definitely keeping the compact spare for my own use, as my M3 failed to come with one (hey, im entitled to it, right?). Anyone have any blown speakers they need replaced or damaged rims? What about that engine swap you heve been dreaming about since you ragged the sh1t out of it for 30k miles?


wow i can tell you sure respect other peoples stuff :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And people wonder why dealers give young kids hassle when they take their cars in for service


I should send a link to this thread to your dealer :flipoff:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
CrazyBimmer said:

I should send a link to this thread to your dealer :flipoff:
OH NO!!!! DONT DO THAT!!!! BECAUSE I AM SURE THE SERVICE ADVISORS CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THE LOANER CARS!!!!!!!!! AND THINK!!! THEY MIGHT JUST BAN ME FROM THEIR LOANER CAR LIST TO ENSURE THAT I WONT BUY ANYMORE $60K+ CARS FROM THEM BY PISSING ME OFF!!!! NO! NO! NO! PLEASE!!! BECAUSE I MIGHT BE THE FIRST PERSON IN THE NATIONS LARGEST BMW DEALERSHIPS HISTORY TO RAG ON A LOANER CAR!!!! OH NO!!!! PLEASE!!! BECAUSE THEY CARE SO MUCH ABOUT SOME FOOL WHO TAKES THE TIME TO CALL IN LONG DISTANCE ABOUT A "HOT TIP" SOME RANDOM PERSON CALLS IN ABOUT A PERSON WHO IS GONNA TRASH A LOANER CAR!!!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!!!!!! DONT DO SUCH A THING!!!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,769 Posts
i got a 325i auto w/ sp as a loaner at my first service. i tried to do burnouts, breakstands, slides....but that car was just too weak. but i did drive the chit outta it.
 

·
Manwhore
Joined
·
2,517 Posts
marv said:


OH NO!!!! DONT DO THAT!!!! BECAUSE I AM SURE THE SERVICE ADVISORS CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THE LOANER CARS!!!!!!!!! AND THINK!!! THEY MIGHT JUST BAN ME FROM THEIR LOANER CAR LIST TO ENSURE THAT I WONT BUY ANYMORE $60K+ CARS FROM THEM BY PISSING ME OFF!!!! NO! NO! NO! PLEASE!!! BECAUSE I MIGHT BE THE FIRST PERSON IN THE NATIONS LARGEST BMW DEALERSHIPS HISTORY TO RAG ON A LOANER CAR!!!! OH NO!!!! PLEASE!!! BECAUSE THEY CARE SO MUCH ABOUT SOME FOOL WHO TAKES THE TIME TO CALL IN LONG DISTANCE ABOUT A "HOT TIP" SOME RANDOM PERSON CALLS IN ABOUT A PERSON WHO IS GONNA TRASH A LOANER CAR!!!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!!!!!! DONT DO SUCH A THING!!!!
ok prick, lets try it :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
Hey....Ill take the TRUNK hahaha...cuz i got rear ended on v-day weekend! = (
 
1 - 20 of 75 Posts
Top