E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fello Fanatics:

I traded my 2008 MINI Cooper S for my 2004 Silbergrau 330i ZHP in mid February. It has 42,xxx on the clock and is in pristine condition. I love the car so far, but the car feels very different than my old 1997 E36 M3 Sedan. The E36 was more raw in feeling, and very involving. The E46 is much more refined, and luxury in feel. But the body rigidity is amazing in my new ride, but the car does feel heavier than the E36. Its also feels a bit big jumping from the MINI to the E46. And I forgot what it feels like to drive with RWD vs FWD. The traction Nanny has kicked in more than once. I feel like I'm learning to drive fast all over again.

Unfortunately I had the Style 68 rims, not the original ZHP's :banghead: I really love the ZHP rims. I guess my first mod will be rims...LOL.

I look forward to learning lots about my new ride!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
yeah... it's called silver gray.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just checked...the color was available for E46 2001 - 2006 Sedans so not a special order color. But not a color I see a lot of. I see lots of Titanium, and Topaz around.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts