BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm taking my car in this monday to have them fix these little problems that the car had... (rattle on speaker, squeak on driver's seat, clunk under hood when changing gears, etc.). I'm wondering, do I get charged for all the services they provide (parts, etc.)?

·
Wohnhafter perverser Mensch
3,414 Posts
sounds like they should be covered under warranty but then again I don't really know exactly what the problems are

·
Law Enforcer
2,502 Posts
Well, having had 2 E46 cars, and the current one being an M3, the clunk is coming from the diff, and it's normal. The speaker rattle is fixable, and the squeak in the driver seat is under warranty, but I doubt it will be recreated in the dealer's presence (it always seems to happen that way)

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
your car is new they will give u loaner if you take it to the same dealer you bought it at usually, and they wont charge you for anything unless you messed something up like pour red coolant in when it should be green....

·
933 Posts
DON'T PAY FOR ANYTHING!!! Everything you've mentioned should be covered under warranty. They should NOT charge you for the loaner also. Come on.. you are the customer!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts