BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
Unlike everyone else out there, I actually want 17" (not 18", not 19") wheels for my car. OEM sport package wheels are a plus. Let me know what you have and what your price is!!

I'd need them shipped to 43040, or I can pickup in the Columbus, Ohio area. I can also pickup in the SF bay area when I return there in September.

Thanks!

·
Registered
35 Posts
If you just need wheels I may be parting with my style 44 OEM's in the next week or so.. They have some curb rash but all of them have complete integrity... Let me know if you would be interested. I am local to ya, so that might save ya some cash..

·
Registered
392 Posts
I've got some style 73 wheels you may like. I just got new wheels yesterday. I was going to keep these for the winter, but I'll sell em for cheap if you like.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, but Style 73's have never gotten my heart racing :)

BigDaddy, I may be interested in the 44's if they have tires. I'll send you a PM...

Anyone else? I'd LOVE a set of Style 68 ....

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey I have these:

There are 2 very minor chips (and they are dirty as heck!). Here is the worst one:

They are staggered. The fronts tires are in good shape but the backs need replacing. I am going to Cleveland next week and we could meet somewhere. Looking for $250 if you meet me on my way.

-Keith

1 - 12 of 12 Posts