BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Modded ///Member
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are interested in DPE wheels please call eric at SPP (7146321951) or email him or myself @ [email protected] and we can help you with all pricing and fitment questions. As a special for the first batch of rims DPE is offering a special you will only get from DPE and SPP, an extra 5% off the final cost of your set of rims! If you guys want more info on DPE please visit www.dpengineering.cc.

Thanks

Manu

·
Registered
13 Posts
For those who have it, how light are these rims?

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
6,671 Posts
All DPE wheels are forged. 19x8s weight in about 23-24lbs while the 10s weights aroud 26-27

·
Registered
13 Posts
how much do they go for? around i-forged pricing or HRE?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
xS3x said:
those wheels are beautiful..:drool:
:werd: Those R16s are HOT AS HELL. Where did this company come from? I have a feeling we'll begin to see more and more of these on the board in the near future.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
E46 JAX said:

R16's are also my favorite :D

Haha, great choice -- beautiful car! Reminds me of the CSL wheels, except I would get to pick a nice 19x10/19x10.5 offset with these. Time to start gathering funds... :thumbup:

·
Modded ///Member
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
introductory offer is 5% off your final purchase cost of the wheels and will only be good for the first 25 sets offered. If you have sent and email today (thanksgiving) it will be answered promptly either tonight or on friday morning, thanks

Manu

1 - 19 of 19 Posts