BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Hows it going?

I've got a 2007 328i, and I tried posting this on the e90 fanatics website, but as well know its not nearly as helpful as this forum at this point so I need some help.

I want to upgrade my wheels and know there are many articles out there, but just want to know everyone's personal opinions or even some of the companies on the website.

I am looking for a stronger look for the car, it is black, and I don't exactly what glossy black rims but something more grey-ish/matte. Would staggering work on the 328?

Want to avoid any rubbing, suspension, lowering, etc all that. Just want rims that'll make the car look better and so the wheels don't look like they are hiding inside my car haha.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
What kind of budget are you looking at for tires/wheels? Will you be running these wheels all year long, or just in the summer period? Do you want a staggered setup, or balanced wheel width front to back (for tire rotation)?

An answer will vary, but those are the questions I'd answer. There are SO many wheels out there, but those should help narrow a few brands. Then, you can look at styles, etc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts