BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to get a Rep M3 front bumper and Mtech II rear bumper. Would this look ok on an 04 325i? Should I also get side too or should I just get a full Mtech II kit? Interested in your thoughts. If you have pictures too, that would be nice :excited:.

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
I wanted to get a Rep M3 front bumper and Mtech II rear bumper. Would this look ok on an 04 325i? Should I also get side too or should I just get a full Mtech II kit? Interested in your thoughts. If you have pictures too, that would be nice :excited:.

Might as well go ahead and get the full Mtech II kit

·
Registered
21,720 Posts
full mtech - i just bought the full kit for my new touring and with all parts it was $950

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would perfer to get the full Mtech too but I just bought a new house so money is alittle tight. :rolleyes: Also I can get the m3 front for 75 without the foglights and mtech rear for 150.
I'm so new to mod a car and since I got into an accident, I thought I should start now since I have to replace it anyway. :thumbsup:
Noob question: I've seen ABS plastic, fiberglass and duraflex bumpers. What are the difference between them?

Thanks
-coco

·
Registered
26,534 Posts
I voted for whatever you think looks best :)

Personally I would go with the full Mtech Kit... :hi:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aerick: Thanks for the pictures. Love them wheels too.

Deafboy: hehe Thanks...hope it looks good too.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
mtech front for sure...looks better then m3 on facelifted cars

·
Registered
21,720 Posts
Should look fine. My xi has a similar setup, M3 replica front, M-Tech II side/rear.

Stock skirts:

please get rid of the chrome grills - you have no other chrome...it just looks a little off bud - otherwise, the car looks really nice

1 - 14 of 14 Posts