E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'M SO PISSED!!! I was waiting for the UPS guy to show up with my quad exahust.....and I doze off and and didnt hear him ring the doorbell. I found the UPS notice on the door. :banghead: :ben:

Sorry folks..just venting....

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HEY..great news...i called up the UPS station and told them that I was on my way and not to DARE close the store down. LOL SO I GOT THE PACKAGE..Ill post pics in a few minutes. OH yeaa!!!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nothin to exciting..just wanted to share with you all :)

Attachments

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Soundpipes

Project white tornado is almost done...still waiting on my front bumper.. :-(

thanks again guys for making me SPEND MONEY!!!:banghead:

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Dear X: I am thinking of putting quad exhaust on my 3 also and I was wondering if you could give me some information on price/installation/what to look for, and all that cr*p. Thanks, and godspeed with Project White Tornado.

:evil: Bennyman :evil:

·
Registered
0 Posts
I am also interested

can you post all the info as well? Also, do you have to do any modifications on the car such as cutting the wheel welll...etc for it to fit?

·
www.piratecove.org
3,677 Posts
hehe you think missin that is bad

try taking a shower and coming down and missing fedex drop off a critical part when you are building your computer and then you have to wait till 5 till you can go pick it up at the fedex main building

thats a killer wait

1 - 16 of 16 Posts