E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fanatics,Called to order my gruppe M but simon said itll take 2 weeks.Since i have the cash now and dont want to spend it on anything else should i suck it up and wait or just get the benfer? It was a good day since i ordered my uuc v.2 springs,shark software,and 3.46 but this got me a little bummed that i have to wait for the gruppe m :cry:

·
Obey my dog
2,487 Posts
2 weeks is not a long time to wait. we used to have to wait a lot longer when we had to purchase through group buys. there are other vendors here that will make you wait a lot longer than that as well. definetly wait for it.

·
next mod: recaro child seat
1,876 Posts
3immer23 said:
Hey fanatics,Called to order my gruppe M but simon said itll take 2 weeks.Since i have the cash now and dont want to spend it on anything else should i suck it up and wait or just get the benfer? It was a good day since i ordered my uuc v.2 springs,shark software,and 3.46 but this got me a little bummed that i have to wait for the gruppe m :cry:
that's a hell of a day! by the time you get all that stuff shipped and installed, the gruppeM will be here and in less than a 1/2 hour from when the UPS guy pulls away, you'll be enjoying the furious growl that is.....GruppeM! :thumbup:

·
Registered
214 Posts
I am waiting for my eisenmann exhaust for 2-3 weeks as well. GruppeM definetely worth the wait. Ok, here she is again~ Easy... boys. hehe

·
ouroboros autorotica
836 Posts
Not worth the wait. Conforti/Eurosport with the ITG filter is the way to go. And I'm guessing it will still be cheaper then the GruppeM even with the group buy.

rob

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.