BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really love these wheels but I want a different look. They are from the m3forum group buy. i bought them from user blkcollarworker after he bought them from the group buy.

2000 American US dollars or best offer. plus shipping plus pay pal fees.

this is thread where i purchased them :

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=97652

When i put them on i was running a 285/35/18 pirelli pzero on the rear on a stock suspension with no rubbing!

i put on the ground control suspension and i got rubbing on the outside edge of tire. i switched to a 285/30/18 pirelli pzero and the rubbing is still present even though not as bad. If you dont mind running a more narrow tire for example a 275 as opposed to 285 there will be no problem even on a lower ride height. Many members on here run 275's on their 10.5 inch rims and love it. I prefer a wider tire on that rim.

These wheels clear any and all bbk's. they are considered a "high pad" wheel. I know brembos 355mm will clear for sure.

They are in excellent condition and have only nicks from normal wear. they have been washed and waxed regularily. One of the front wheels was scratched but i cant see the damage anymore. The guy did a great job repairing them. I do have pictures of what the scratch looked like when it occurred. Give me an email and i can send those to you and any other pics you request.

The wheels are the lightest and strongest you can buy. They weigh around 18 for the font and 20 for the rear. The tires on them now are pretty worn so I will take them off prior to shipping. Good Luck to whoever buys an awesome set of wheels!1

i have had these for sale for a month or so on m3forum. then i heard how quick the other guy sold his so if someone missed out you have a second chance. dont be shy:excited:

pictures:
http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showt...highlight=volk

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pics

i also have the stickers for these.. the stickers are brand new never used..

i also have the original boxes that these came in...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
i can get these cheaper than that new (i'm special) pm me if you decide to lower your price and i'll take them.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
pm's replied..

by the way this is for 5 wheels...

3 rears and 2 fronts.. i failed to mention that.. the 3rd rear wheel has never been mounted

if you guys need hi res pics send me an email address.. pics are ready to go and i can take these off at any time.. i have the original boxes.. all i need is some tape..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts