616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Specs:

Volk TE37
18x9 ET 40 square
5x120 BMW fitment
Flat black
17-18lbs

Helping my friend sell his track wheels. These were actually mine before belonging to him. They are originally TC-Kline spec and have been refinished in flat black. IMHO the powdercoater didn't do that good of a job as the finish didn't turn out as durable as expected. There have paint chips, went through tire changes; and the tire people weren't the most careful.

I've personally weighted those: 40lbs of unsprung weight savings over OEM 18x9! (10lbs lighter a pop!)

They fit a lot of BMWs E36s, E46s, Z4s, E90s etc M models included.

Feel free to ask if you're unsure if those will fit your car.
Spacers/hubcentric rings can be included in the sale.

Those are perfect track wheels or great for a refinish project!

edit:Asking only $1400
FYI These retail at $3100; and most places charge $70-100 a wheel to refinish if that's what you want to do!

·
Registered
429 Posts
How's the fitment if I was gonna throw them on a non-m coupe.
Can I get a quote for shipping to v5m 1t5
And interested in hubs as well.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
hey KAiv! how you been bro havent seen your car in awhile haha mmmm very intersted in your wheels? can we do a possible test fit? haha

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys!

My apologies for the delay getting back to people. I'm not on E46F too often. Will check my PMs more often from now on.

These are still up for grabs!

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
fawkk bought style 5s a couple days ago, wouldve gone with these if i wouldve seen them :(

·
Registered
760 Posts
Hey, beautiful wheels! Do you happen to know if these would fit an E46 Sedan, particularly one with KW coil-overs? I had a set of J-Lines on my coupe that were 18x9 up front (18x10rear) and while they fit fine with factory sport suspension, the KW coilovers caused them to rub and consequently me having to sell them :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts