BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody heard of this??

These are only height adjustables...

how is the ride quality and performance?

their drop is from 30mm-70mm which is ~ 1.2" - 2.75"

thas as much as KW? 2.75" drop is alot!

·
Registered
210 Posts
I put Vogtland springs on my MB and they were nice. I have not tried the COs but I did see them at SEMA. They looked to be built as well an any others out there.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I'm running the Vogtland springs and love them.
I've ridden in a Golf with the Vogtland coilovers. It's a very smooth comfortable ride. Wasn't harsh at all on the bumpy roads. Handled excellent.

·
Damn Drivin' Fool!
1,943 Posts
KWiK said:

They are $920 at this link.

Hmmmm.... Ride height's adjustable. Says nothing about dampening.

Edit: Oops. That was already mentioned in the original post. My bad. If I'm going to get coils, I want to be able to adjust dampening at a minimum as well.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Killer Junior said:
Hmmmm.... Ride height's adjustable. Says nothing about dampening.

Edit: Oops. That was already mentioned in the original post. My bad. If I'm going to get coils, I want to be able to adjust dampening at a minimum as well.

for $920 what did you expect? That's the same price range as the PSS which is also height only

·
Damn Drivin' Fool!
1,943 Posts
KWiK said:

for $920 what did you expect? That's the same price range as the PSS which is also height only
I expected it to have dampening capabilities, but it didn't. Go back and re-read my post that YOU quoted and you'll notice that I corrected myself. :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts