E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Should have gone with 265 tire...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
BTW looks like u have like Zero Camber? :confused:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Looks really good! I was debating HARD on hyper silver or gunmetal for my v718's looks good but what mostarac about the red foglight covers look tacky and distract from your car would look cleaner black maybe even gunmetal gray would look possibly nice if It was a darker grey

Btw WTF you don't have any bolts on those wheel studs?!?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Red!

get rid of the red and you'll have a clean car
Looks really good! I was debating HARD on hyper silver or gunmetal for my v718's looks good but what mostarac about the red foglight covers look tacky and distract from your car would look cleaner black maybe even gunmetal gray would look possibly nice if It was a darker grey

Btw WTF you don't have any bolts on those wheel studs?!?
The Red....is from my winter set up and I agree haven't had time to peel it off :eeps:

Thinking gunmetal on the fogs next to match the wheels

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Whoa whoa your bumper isn't even painted? No. It needs paint now it's ghetto to have an unpainted bumper on.
Lol why give him a hard time? We all ballers on a budget...

·
Registered
160 Posts
It looks good dude but if your going to run stretched tires you gotta atleast close the wheel gap up a little. But if your not trying to go lower i would suggest a bigger sidewall

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It looks good dude but if your going to run stretched tires you gotta atleast close the wheel gap up a little. But if your not trying to go lower i would suggest a bigger sidewall
Yea I agree my left side spring in not sitting correctly its way higher than the passenger side on the rear passenger I have a minor gap I can't squeeze my finger in between the fender and the tire

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Bimmer App

1 - 20 of 25 Posts