E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to say thanks to Charles of VMR for hooking it up! :thumbsup: Hopefully this will help some of you looking into this color combo. Gunmetal 19" V701 on imola red.

·
Registered
24 Posts
i was going to get bbs lm reps, but when i saw these rims it changed my mind. These rims looks sick but now i cannot make up my mind which color to choose, Gunmetal looks sick but black what be a better match, what do you guys think? I have the same exact car with the same exact mods except mines a coupe.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Go black if you want the more aggressive look. I've done that already and wanted something a little cleaner looking. Can't go wrong either way.

·
Registered
266 Posts
VMRWheels / Charles or others that have the know >

While these are two door size rims posted what were the brand tires and sizes mounted ?

IF looking into ZHP sedan fitment what would be offset and size that could be run cleanly without fender modification/ staggered and non-set ups please.

thanks for the gunmetal shots on IR just what i've been waiting for\\

·
Registered
10,595 Posts
VMRWheels / Charles or others that have the know >

While these are two door size rims posted what were the brand tires and sizes mounted ?

IF looking into ZHP sedan fitment what would be offset and size that could be run cleanly without fender modification/ staggered and non-set ups please.

thanks for the gunmetal shots on IR just what i've been waiting for\\
Ill shoot you over a PM so we dont clutter the OP's thread.

[email protected]

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
DOPE! Looks Great. Anything from VMR is WIN!

-TrippinBimmer

1 - 19 of 19 Posts