BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mod Junkie
1,094 Posts
There are tons of pictures and a whole lot of details that just got release by BMW but I think one of the biggest questions left unanswered is: what is going to be the first modification on the F30? Below are some prime candidates for individualizing your F30 when they go on sale!

F30 2012 3 Series Sedan World Premier thread

Side Mirrors
There is an elephant in the room and it is the hideous turn signal indicators in the side mirrors. This should be the first mod on sale by any aftermarket company because they will sell a ton of them. I know they would be first on my list.

BMW F30 3 Series Side Mirrors

New Wheels!
Wheels have always been one of the quickest and best ways to make your car stick out and the F30 will be no different. There will not be much time passed before we see some incredible wheels adding some style to the stock look of the F30.

BMW F30 3 Series Wheels

Engine Perforamnce Tuning
There is a full turbo lineup for this generation of BMW 3 Series cars and that only means that the competition from tuners is going to heat up. Look for some companies to come out quickly with tuning options for both the N20 4-cylinder and N55 6-cylinder motors. It will be a race to see who can get to market first...let the race begin!

BMW F30 3 Series Engine Bay

Blackout Kidney Grills
This may be personal preference but we all know that this mod will be as popular as ever on the F30 BMW. Maybe we will even see some people get creative and create their own looks for the kidney grill until aftermarket companies start pumping out replacements. Start thinking up your ideas!

BMW F30 3 Series Kidney Grills

Hardwired Valentine One!
A favorite mod amoung any BMW driver is the hardwired radar detector and it is hard to go wrong with a Valentine One. Looking around the cockpit, do you already have a place picked out that you would like to mount your Valentine One?

BMW F30 3 Series Interior

F30Driver Stickers
Probably the most important modification you can do is adding your F30Driver decal. It probably adds at least 10 horsepower and 20 lb-ft of torque!

BMW F30 3 Series Side Window

What else do you see on the F30 that you would like to modify sooner than later? Any creative ideas out there on how to make your next generation 3 series stand out in the crowd?

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
12,857 Posts
Wheels, mirrors, tint and the M sport front bumper are going to totally change the look of the 2012 F30 3 series.

I'd normally never consider anything other then alpine white but that red is growing on me. Can someone photoshop some BBS CHs and tint on this car -

Tim

·
Registered
3,666 Posts

·
Registered
18,806 Posts
lol... i am getting a kick out of you guys... so overly enthusiastic about the F30... you much be pushing this website harddddddddddcore :rofl:

kids in a candy store :)

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
you know it ^

its better to talk about the new f30 an photoshop it than having e46fanatics youngsters post the same thing instead of searching.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts

·
Banned
2,217 Posts
am I the only one that thinks the Mtech front bumper looks ugly?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts