E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever use these guys? I ran across their shop while out to lunch and stopped in to talk with one of their guys. Think I saw a couple of fanatics BMWs there...

·
Premium Member
1,911 Posts
they probably do the best of the best work out there with design and fiberglassing.......however they do take their time and they are costly.......they've worked on many high-end cars.....

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are they good with rims and suspension or are they better at the audio services they offer?

·
BABY BANGBUS
2,262 Posts
I know them very well, they do all my friend's cars but unfortunetly they are god damn expensive and right now I am thinking if I even need to go with them to install a deck but i dunno who else that does work like them.....URGH! Installing a deck isn't the hard part, its the fact that they need to do a custom fiberglass trim thats the hard part....so....it depends what u need done, but whatever it is.....they will please you 150% but your pocket will also be gone. :thumbup:

·
Registered
250 Posts
They are expensive but you do get what you pay for they build all kinds of systems that end up in car audio magazines.

·
Premium Member
1,911 Posts
biMmeRsTrYkeR said:
my car has been there for the past two weeks...they do great work..costly, but definitely worth the money

are you the white M3 there? i think i've seen the car there now for a few weeks........

·
Registered
74 Posts
ThisFlyGuy said:
are you the white M3 there? i think i've seen the car there now for a few weeks........
I wish..lol...im the silver coupe..that m3 has been there for a while now

·
Premium Member
1,911 Posts
biMmeRsTrYkeR said:
didnt u show at HID last month???
not at HID........car was/ still is under reconstruction......

i was helping for roll-in though and you might have seen my car parked out infront by the entrance...

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
43,113 Posts
ThisFlyGuy said:
i was helping for roll-in though and you might have seen my car parked out infront by the entrance...
I did :hi:

im not a stalker :p

·
Registered
74 Posts
bluecougar said:
I did :hi:

im not a stalker :p
It was nice seeing you there :bow: ...thanks for coming down to check out my crew too

·
Premium Member
1,911 Posts
biMmeRsTrYkeR said:
It was nice seeing you there :bow: ...thanks for coming down to check out my crew too
have a pic of your car? i've met the guy with the black 5 series and the brabus cclass and a few others......plus i know tami and terence..not sure if i remember your car....i'll say hi at the next show- i always come around to check out your crew's cars....maybe i'll see your new system :hi:

·
Registered
74 Posts
ThisFlyGuy said:
have a pic of your car? i've met the guy with the black 5 series and the brabus cclass and a few others......plus i know tami and terence..not sure if i remember your car....i'll say hi at the next show- i always come around to check out your crew's cars....maybe i'll see your new system :hi:
No pix right now, I'm at work...I was showing with SFKREW...there was an "Iclique" model agency booth in our hall...I was the silver coupe in the booth..right across from JJ's car..the guy w/the black 5

1 - 18 of 18 Posts