Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
E60 M5 sprint on Vimeo

Added today:

BENCHMADE PROPER X Pipe
15mm spacers all around
_________

Created the idea of the exhaust in parts. Today, a custom designed X-pipe by Benchmade Proper here in Maryland was added to the vehicle. Amazing pick up. Amazing sound. My car is a manual. Their work is absolutely amazing & can do pretty much what you want with your exhaust. They have done plenty of work to our Highgrade M6 & R35 GT-R. If your interested in some proper custom work, hit me up!

E60 M5 custom exhaust high rpm REV| HIGHGRADE.ME|QUITESICK.COM on Vimeo
(you can see my beloved e34 that I joined this board with in the background)

·
Registered
770 Posts
6 SPEED +V10 FOR THE MOTHER FAAAAKING WIN!

Car sounds BEAST!

·
Registered
14,794 Posts
iM, I'm so glad you're still around to share your incredible godlieness with us mere mortals.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here you are, but if you are going to be a female dog about the driving then please don't bother to comment!
http://vimeo.com/27603505

Southpaw, lol c'mon man. It's nice to be here, the only thing is I feel like the amount of hating a s s people grew 10 fold here. Glad you are still here as well homie. Hit me on FB for once damn.

·
Registered
26,534 Posts
The split of the tips creates the extra howl. That's what this car is known for. I love it.
Pics of said split...

just curious because mine kind of does the same thing. lol.

·
Formerly Snox400
508 Posts
It does sound phenomenal and the quality looks nice.

Small critique - poor choice on the fasteners. Stainless hardware with a dab of anti-seize on the threads will go a long way in keeping it looking nice and allowing maintenance.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
very nice

1 - 20 of 40 Posts