E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
I was completely lost at the part where you start soldering all the connections together. You did a really good job at describing the speaker wire soldering and what wires to solder to what. I am perfectly clear on that part. However, as soon as it starts talking about soldering rest of the wires together it get so vague that I am left feeling completely lost. This is the step I am stuck on.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Time began to become a constraint so some of the details had to be cut out, but I think the part your referring to is where I solder the positives/negatives to the rest of the components. I agree that it wasn't as clear as it could have been, but the gist is that you want to solder the positives from all the accessories(The charger, JoyCon, and preAmp) to the main harness' positive(red), and all the negatives from the accessories to the main harness' negative(black). I hope that helped clear it up for you!
That helps a lot. Thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.