BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I usually take my car to get it washed at grand wash auto (its around the corner from my workplace) and to my surprise today basic washes are free and others are discounted by $10. Normally a basic wash is $10 and premium washes are $17. I decided to spoil myself by getting a premium wash for the low low price. They have free give aways and coffee (provided by mix fm) as well. Unfortunately i came before work whilst they were setting up so i only got a free coffee. Still good though.

Address is at below.

Note car wash is only free between 9am and 6pm today. Vacuum service is provided free with every wash.

347 Darebin Road Thornbury VIC

http://www.grandwashauto.com.au/

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
how packed out is it? I might go LOL

·
Registered
414 Posts
^^ same here!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
haha wait they put the car through those car washing machines...are you insane?

·
Registered
939 Posts
They'd have to pay me to take my car anywhere near Thornbury!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha wait they put the car through those car washing machines...are you insane?
It is however its one of the most advanced machines around. I haven't had any issues with it thus far and can say that the quality of the wash is quite good. even does tyre shine for ya.

They'd have to pay me to take my car anywhere near Thornbury!
Bad experience in thornbury?

·
Registered
375 Posts
i think most guys would prefer to wash by their own hands then to put them thru the machines no matter how advanced they are lol....

But hey at least its free lol

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
free swirls, let's DO IT!!!

·
Registered
939 Posts

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
free through a machine...................... i wouldnt take $100 to put my car through a machine car wash and i only have a 325

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
you can just get another respray? :dunno:
Yeah sounds awesome, when I come up to Syd next month I'll be sure to respray your car for you also!!!! :excited:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts