BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the VF Engineering Stage 3 supercharger kit with a built motor that I picked up from VF just over a year ago. It dyno'd at 536whp with a restrictive exhaust and afrs staying in mid 11's and richer. I'm ready to move onto something new and would like to sell the car with stock engine.

I think a fair deal is $12k plus stock motor, headers, section 1 and related parts. I would include my oem csl headers and custom section 1 straight pipes with afr bung. In fact I will include the digital afr and boost gauge from Innovative gauges.

I also just did leak down test that showed up great and a compression test that showed exactly equal compression through all 6cylinders. The new owner would have to get it tuned by someone or flashed at VF. OE Tuning has been able to squeeze over 600whp on same setup on 93 octane and safe afrs. So the potential is there.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pics have been added...I have more pics for those seriously interested as well as a folder detailing every spec of the build down to the torque used to tighten the bolts, etc.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Waukesha. PM me your # and we can set something up. I would need an M3 stock motor as I see you may have 323.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts