E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
7x E46 M3s turned up yesterday and today, for supercharger installation. In true VF fashion, our 2x install techs rolled up their sleeves and dove in - up to their elbows.

Tomorrow another 3x E46Ms are scheduled to turn up for supercharger installations.

Why ? one word - Bimmerfest.

Here are some pictures

Thanks for looking!
-Sean

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
glad to see the economy is doing OK :)

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Looks like my ride witnessed the molestation of these poor innocent young ladies. Turn up the boost or I turn the footage over to TMZ...

·
Registered
148 Posts
7x E46 M3s turned up yesterday and today, for supercharger installation. In true VF fashion, our 2x install techs rolled up their sleeves and dove in - up to their elbows.

Tomorrow another 3x E46Ms are scheduled to turn up for supercharger installations.

Why ? one word - Bimmerfest.

Thanks for looking!
-Sean
Sean,

With all that new business you may need to expand your facility; it's looking a little crowded in there. Especially if you get the CARB exemption, I'm sure you'll get tons of new sales, including myself...

·
Registered
173 Posts
Sean,

With all that new business you may need to expand your facility; it's looking a little crowded in there. Especially if you get the CARB exemption, I'm sure you'll get tons of new sales, including myself...
We have actioned on both your requests!

Tomorrow we take possesion of and additional unit next to us and later in the month our latest round of emissions testing continues!

·
Registered
148 Posts
We have actioned on both your requests!

Tomorrow we take possesion of and additional unit next to us and later in the month our latest round of emissions testing continues!
I'm really looking forward to that CARB exemption; I'll continue to wait impatiently... Thanks for the update!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I'm already ready for stage 2. And only after a month.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 30 Posts