BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***SOLD***

Up for sale are 19 inch varrstoen wheels with tires. Wheel specs are 9.5 front with ET20, and 11 rear with ET22. I recently purchased the car from a forum member and these wheels were included with the purchase, along with the oem 19 inch wheels. I have no need for the varrstoen and asking $1000 OBO. These wheels are in excellent condition with low usage miles. Wheels have never seen bad weather.

Please PM me for additional info or question.

Thanks for viewing!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Up for sale are 19 inch varrstoen wheels with tires. Wheel specs are 9.5 front with ET20, and 11 rear with ET22. I recently purchased the car from a forum member and these wheels were included with the purchase, along with the oem 19 inch wheels. I have no need for the varrstoen and asking $1000 OBO. These wheels are in excellent condition with low usage miles. Wheels have never seen bad weather.

Please PM me for additional info or question.

Thanks for viewing!

Bump

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
can you post some pics? also with those offsets are the tires really stretched
Tires are not really stretched. Its not the offsets that stretch the tire but the width of the tire. 245 tire typically fit wheels 8.5 - 9.5 and 275 tires typically fit wheels 10.5 - 11.5 both without stretching the tire. you can see from the pics.

If you provide your email, I can send more pics. The site would only allow me to send these.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts