E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I was just wondering if there are any exotic car rental companies in the Lower Mainalnd that rent the new bmw 7 series or any other exotics. If not, which companies do u guys know of that do rent exotics. I know of rent a benz, but im pretty sure there should be some more in the downtown area. Please help me out!!

·
M T3ch
411 Posts
I believe there is a place in Richmond on No. 3 road,
close to the airport. Don't remember the name.
Last time (last year)I was there they had a Diablo, a 360, a few Benz
and some Porsches.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
There used to have one on Burrard, but is closed down.

Don't know anywhere you can rent exotic cars.

·
Registered
763 Posts
there is one on NO. 3 road richmond called rent a benz...........they have everything from lambo to hummers........and definately mercedes and BMW

·
Europrojektz NW
774 Posts
Rent-A-Benz sucks...they're so cocky...I'll rent you my 7-series, LOL...hate them...and their Diabloz fake...its a Fiero conversion...

·
Taiwan/Vancouver/Shanghai
2,253 Posts
need a racing lisence to drive that beast I believe..:dunno:

Use the yellow page.. that might help:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
need a racing lisence to drive that beast I believe
No... is something to do with the bumper crash test or emmission test when they try to bring that car over and can't pass the transport canada regulations.

And that's why we don't have a Lambo dealer in Vancouver....

Something similar to the Audi TT...

That's why you see the added bumper strip on the Candada Version Audi TT, while the Europe ones are without it.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow, i never knew that, that diablo was fake! Thats horrible. Hmmm well looks like im outta luck. Only if i was in vegas! Hey Angemon, ur ride is looking incredibly sick!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts