E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a really stupid thing letting my friend drive my car.
He took it to an ATOMATIC car wash thinking it will be nice to return my car clean.
it end up scratching my front wheels and rear wheels.

can someone local lent me the OEM M3 wheels so I can take my wheels to get it refinish.

thanks.

·
NWT Fanatic
729 Posts
papasuperman said:
I did a really stupid thing letting my friend drive my car.
He took it to an ATOMATIC car wash thinking it will be nice to return my car clean.
it end up scratching my front wheels and rear wheels.

can someone local lent me the OEM M3 wheels so I can take my wheels to get it refinish.

thanks.
Im pretty sure that nobody will just "lend" those wheels to you....

They are pretty pricey.

Best thing you can do is just put the car on some jackstands in the garage for a few days while you get them repaired.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: Vancouver M3 owners

Senad said:

Im pretty sure that nobody will just "lend" those wheels to you....

They are pretty pricey.

Best thing you can do is just put the car on some jackstands in the garage for a few days while you get them repaired.
that why I am asking for local owners, and give them some money as a deposit lol.

I need the car daily, can't put it on jackstand for few days.

someone with aftermarket wheels on their car, so that they don't need their stock wheels could halp me.

·
Registered
33 Posts
BTW do u have the stock 18s or 19s?

if its the 18s the wheel repair shop will probably not be able to match the color of that rim. you could have them polished at best. but it wont be the original shade. something to do with them not being able to get that special paint they used. if they are 19s then u should be fine since they have a polished finish already.
i recommend greens in rmd. ive gone there before for rim repair and they did a great job.

also if u do need to borrow wheels and tires, maybe we can work something out when my new set of rims arrives. provided that u dont use up my tires.i just ordered them a few days ago though and they will take at least a month to arrive.

·
Registered
63 Posts
papasuperman: You are better off getting a new set of rims. The cost of getting the same factory shade is almost the same as the rim itself. The shop has to send the rims back to Germany for the finishing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.