BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
739 Posts
shiro_46 said:
okok, not sure what's going on .. but i thought color wolf's talking about a trip touring up whistler rather than racing each other up .. something like what brian jessel's annual scavenger hunt event without prizes rite ?

color_wolf: if it's not racing then PM me when u have more info. =)
No one mentioned having races on a cruise to Whistler. I stated that once nice weather starts coming (I don't know how the weather is right now, as I don't live in Vancouver at the moment) Shiftin would start it's meets. So for those that are interested in participating, can check out our Meets section.

For the Whistler cruise,what are we going to do?

·
Registered
239 Posts
FredS said:
No one mentioned having races on a cruise to Whistler. I stated that once nice weather starts coming (I don't know how the weather is right now, as I don't live in Vancouver at the moment) Shiftin would start it's meets. So for those that are interested in participating, can check out our Meets section.

For the Whistler cruise,what are we going to do?
that's cool .. checking out the shiftin page now, thanx =)

·
Para-Magic
686 Posts
FredS said:
Since when do you have to be a man to goto Autocross or Mission? If you had a job, you would know that it's impossible to make it out to Mission street legals, and autocrossing isn't often.

I'd rather go to an industrial isolated area where there is no one around except those participating. One entrance/exit, and no one can get hurt except those that are driving. So where's the problem?

Get your head out of your ass, and grow up. Drags have gone on for 20 years or longer in Vancouver, and only within the last 2 years have a bunch of hongers and r i c e r s started racing on busy streets.

Race smart and it's fun and safe.

Well Fred,

As you have sent me e-mail before you would know that i work for the police. Now that i have your website's info about Illegal street racing, I'll be sure to advise my friends at Delta Pd of your intentions (or where-ever you go). Have fun this Summer.

ps. as you can see, i do have a job

·
Banned
739 Posts
bmwerkes said:
Well Fred,

As you have sent me e-mail before you would know that i work for the police. Now that i have your website's info about Illegal street racing, I'll be sure to advise my friends at Delta Pd of your intentions (or where-ever you go). Have fun this Summer.

ps. as you can see, i do have a job
Don't worry, I'll have a great summer.

·
Banned
739 Posts
i have ridden sportbikes for the last 10 years, and i ve lost my share of patrol cars

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showpost.php?p=1110906&postcount=10
So you disobey the rules of the road, and run from police aswell.

Here you discriminate against those from Quebec. Can't blame you though, you're a cop. A law school failure :rolleyes:.

Here you are, again, doing 265kmph on a PUBLIC road. Yep, you're a real respectable authority figure :rolleyes:.

Hey homeys, im feelling the shizzle dizzle right now. took some great digi pics today, followed by a good dose of alcohol and other stimulants!

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showpost.php?p=936412&postcount=1
A cop with a drinking problem, aswell as a heavy user of drugs... Why am I not surprised. Afterall, where else would all the "Confiscated" drugs go when they reposess it from a East Hastings user.

Don't preach what you don't practice, Jamie.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
New Info

Hey people. STOP JACKING MY THREAD !!!!!

To all those who are interested I will be going up to Whistler on Monday to enquire about Hotel and other info. As soon as a find out more I will get back to you guys. For now, the event looks like it will be taking place on the last week of April, around the 29-30th.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Car update.

I might be able to convince some people to bring up their Ferrari's. So we might have a 360 modena and a SL55 amg

·
Banned
739 Posts
BabyBlack said:
I have a CBR954RR, we can hook up and have some ride on the summer time
Sounds good man. I got my bike license, but haven't bought one yet due to some finances that were forced upon me.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Official update

the event will be held on April 29-30
we will be driving up to Whistler and staying at the Westin Resort and Spa

cost will be $25 for entry and $200 for hotel. so the total will be 225

for more info plz contact me at
[email protected]

brochures can be picked up at Vader, Pitlane car wash and SR auto in richmond.

·
Registered
442 Posts
color_wolf said:
Official update

the event will be held on April 29-30
we will be driving up to Whistler and staying at the Westin Resort and Spa

cost will be $25 for entry and $200 for hotel. so the total will be 225

richmond.
Anyone know what time everyone is meeting up for this down in Van on the 29th?

21 - 37 of 37 Posts