BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I know most people here loves UUC products and I do too ( I have their TSE :thumbup: ) but their service could be much better.

I found out not so long ago that a couple of people from this board had ordered the UUC V.2 springs after I did (one ordered it like a week and a half after I placed my order) and they all have gotten their springs already! :banghead: :dunno: :tsk:

I ordered mine on Dec. 17th and I still haven't gotten any information from UUC. Emailed Rob like a week and half ago and he told me mine were gonna ship out that same day.....haven't gotten anything. Sent an email to Rob and no reply as of date. I'm gonna call them up tomorrow to see what's going on...but I'm almost tempted to just cancel the f*cking order and get something else.

Sorry just had to vent

·
Damn Drivin' Fool!
1,945 Posts
After some miscommunication, I was convinced that I wasn't receiving good customer service from UUC. But in the end everything worked out, all beef was squashed and I got a great product. I have to thank Rob personally for addressing the issue and going above and beyond to fix the problem. As a result, I'm still a loyal UUC supporter. :thumbup:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Killer Junior said:
After some miscommunication, I was convinced that I wasn't receiving good customer service from UUC. But in the end everything worked out, all beef was squashed and I got a great product. I have to thank Rob personally for addressing the issue and going above and beyond to fix the problem. As a result, I'm still a loyal UUC supporter. :thumbup:
Just an update....I received my springs about two weeks ago shortly after I called UUC. I'm a still believer of their products even though sometimes it gets a while to get them.

I found out the best way is to called them up instead of sending emails to inquire about an order. It was worth the wait though..I love my UUC springs:thumbup:

·
Crazy Boy
1,360 Posts
my friend said the same thing about his 328 exhaust. they kept telling him yah they have it here they will ship it out tomorrow. he cancled the order 2 weeks later, the exhaust hadnt been shipped yet, and the brullen came in 1 week later.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts