BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
12,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This UUC vs Rouge stuff has to stop. It is making everyone look bad. I am a big fan of Rob and UUC as well but being blatant about it in posts is going to far.

from a concerned member

"C’mon, is this really necessary? I know that UUC helps pay the bills with their sponsorship; however, the extreme bias shown by some of the moderators is ridiculous. Granted, moderators are people too, however in my opinion, a mod should be someone in good standing, and if they can not say anything positive about a product/company, then they should stay out of it. I feel as a mod., you are basically the police force on the forum. What would happen if a cop only stopped and harassed guys with green cars and left everyone else alone? Wouldn’t be a cop for long would they? Further more, I feel it beyond disrespectful for two mods. to contribute to the ruining of someone’s thread. That was completely uncalled for. I’m sure all the mods. are great guys, and some times emotions/alliances get in the way, however, you can always delete/edit your post after you hit send… "

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
4,106 Posts
I thought it did, bottomline if those RE pom pom boys are gonna bring it here I'm gonna defend Rob and UUC. My exhaust vibrates too i've spoken to Rob about it there's a time and place for everything and when this bull**** goes on i for one feel compelled to defend a friend. If people don't like it phuck em i get tired of the "we should be sooooo pc " bullshiet when their raggin on someones livelyhood!! :thumbdwn: ... it's easy to say it should stop i agree with you 100% Tim but you know the personality's of the moderators you have by now, what you see is what you get!!
I closed the thread because i don't need advice from ****y Dre if he don't like it here tell him go chat with the 6 people on his board!!

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
6,210 Posts
I didn't even bring up or mention UUC except to say that I didn't bring up UUC...

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
12,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All good points. Just wanted to share what some members are thinking. I understand where you are coming from and think that people unfairly bash UUC some times but **** happens. I am all for standing up for them but in a tasteful manner.

This was in no way a bash on anyone here, I know that you guys all work hard and do your best to be fair and non-biased.

Happy Holidays,
Tim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts