BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want to drop my car w/o changing out the factory SP shocks and after much research I've decided that UUC is the way to go. One doubt of mine however is that the rear willl be lower than the front (it appears this will be the case judging from the pictures on UUCs site). I prefer the aggressive stance I have now w/ the front lower. Isn't this an issue that V2 was supposed to solve? Anyone have pics or suggestions on how to get the look I want w/o changing shocks?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Juggernaut said:
I really want to drop my car w/o changing out the factory SP shocks and after much research I've decided that UUC is the way to go. One doubt of mine however is that the rear willl be lower than the front (it appears this will be the case judging from the pictures on UUCs site). I prefer the aggressive stance I have now w/ the front lower. Isn't this an issue that V2 was supposed to solve? Anyone have pics or suggestions on how to get the look I want w/o changing shocks?
You can order the wagon/convertible springs which would lower it less on the rear (approx. 1" instead of the advertised 1.4" for coupe). This would give it a rake look. Do a search for the UUC springs...it's been talked a lot lately. I will post pics once I get mine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts