BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I holla
1,668 Posts
sweet jesus that's low in the front! better hope you don't encoutner any more cola cans on the road or dare i say, any two litre bottles!

looks awesome :thumbup:

·
1st FULL '02 ACS 330i
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GBX330ci said:
What rears did you get? wagon/cabrio or the sedan/coupe?? Also, how is the ride quality? Is handling noticably improved?
The rear is suppose to be sedan/coupe springs. I thought that the front and rear drops would be more mismatched, but they look fairly close to me. Maybe I was accidently shipped wagon springs? :dunno:

I don't notice any difference in ride quality. Only thing that I did notice is that the front and rear shocks sound much louder when I hit a bump.

BTW...I picked my girlfriend up from her work...and I took her out for some fast food. She never noticed the drop or loss of ride quality!!! HAHAHA (She is my unbiased opinion on ride quality - never said a word...or suspected a thing)

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Deeeyammm bro - dat sh!t is low!!! :thumbup: Looks tight and do be careful driving. Roads don't seem as debris free as they used to be :sad:

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
damn that front is low, but the gap is still big. how come my addon is so high???

·
1st FULL '02 ACS 330i
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Rock said:
Wow!! You can plow your own driveway now. :) Looks good, although I'd never do it. I'd be scared to in this city.

Bart
Yeah, I already have a few contracts.:lmao: :lmao: I'm a little uncertain whether I'll be able to keep the front lip in the winter now that I see that pic with the Pepsi can sideways. :yikes:

·
1st FULL '02 ACS 330i
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
p0tpie said:
damn that front is low, but the gap is still big. how come my addon is so high???
Because your lip is old school ACS. The '02 sedan underwent a facelift so the '02 330i owners get a new lower look. :pimpin:

I don't think I could get rid of the front wheel gap with the ACS lip. I'd be on the ground... 1" of clearance.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Damn, Brandon. your ride is sooo Tight!!! That looks pretty low with the ACS lip. I hope they clean the streets as soon as it snows. I think you now have one of the sweetest sedans in the East Coast of Canada. When are the rims coming???

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Don't worry about gaps in the wheelwells. We have this stuff in Canada called "snow" that fills in the gaps pretty quick. :D

Bart

·
1st FULL '02 ACS 330i
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
02White330Ci said:
its low in the front, but there still seems to be a big gap in the wheelwells.
Yeah that's the downside with the UUC springs but the main reason I chose them was because they won't be as harsh on my OEM shocks. Since I don't need to buy the rest of an aftermarket suspension I have more money for SSR GT3's or maybe even HRE 547's.

I can live with the gap.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts